Data privacy is extremely important to us!
The privacy of your personal data in connection with use of these web pages is taken very seriously. In the following, you will find information on the collection, processing and utilization of your personal data when you visit these pages and use the services offered there.
Data protection during conversations through Microsoft Teams (download) >>
Data protection information for interested parties art. 13 DGSVO (download) >>
1. Information on elicitation of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you on elicitation of personal data on using our website. Personal data are all data, which are relatable to a specific person for example the name, postal address, email address, user behavior.
(2) Person responsible according to Art. 4 Subparagraph 7 General Date Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Lactoprot Deutschland GmbH
(3) On contacting us we are saving your dates to respond your questions completely (your email address, name and your telephone number). In this context, we delete your data, if they are no longer necessary or if they restrict the processing on basis of official duty to preserve records.
The processing of this data takes place based on Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 lit. b) DSGVO, as long as your enquiry is connected with the performance of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual sanctions is essential. The processing of the remaining cases is based on our interest of an effective treatment of enquiries (Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 f) DSGVO) or your agreement (Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 a) DSGVO), if it has been requested.
(4) If we have to instruct service companies for certain functions of our offer or if we use your data for different intentions, we will inform you in detail.
2. Your rights
(1) Regarding your personal data you have the following rights:
– Right of reference
– Right of adjustment or deletion
– Right of restriction of processing
– Right of contradiction against the processing
– Right of revocation against the processing on granted approval
– Right of data portability.
(2) You have the right to complain on the processing of your personal data at the data privacy regulators (see below)
3. Elicitation of personal data by visiting our website
(1) On using our website just informative, means without registrating or communicating any further information, we just elevate personal data transmitted by your browser. If you want to observe our website, we collect the following information, which are technical essential to grant you security and stability:
– date and time of enquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of requirement (concrete site)
– access status/HTTP-Status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– website, from where the requirement comes
– operating system and it’s surface
– language and version der browser Software.
The storage period is 14 days. Legal basis is Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 f) DSGVO; our entitled interest is to grant stability and security of our Systems.
(2) On using our website dates are getting saved additionally to the already mentioned. Cookies are smal text files where specific information run through. The browser store them assigned on your harddrive
(3) This website uses the following kind of cookies:
Transient cookies are delated automatically by closing the browser. To this belong especially Session-Cookies. They save a Session-ID, which connect different enquiries of different conferences. The session is going to be delated by logging out or closing the browser.
4. Automated decision-making
Automated decision-making is not used on these pages
5. Liability for content
The content of our web pages has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, we can give no guarantee for the correctness, completeness or topicality of the content. According to Art. 7 Subsection 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), we are responsible as a service provider for our own content on these pages under general law. However, according to Arts. 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged, as a service provider, to supervise any third-party information conveyed or stored or to search for circumstances that may indicate illegal activity. Obligations under general law to remove or block the use of certain information remain unaffected by this. Nevertheless, liability in this respect is only possible from the time at which a concrete breach of the law becomes known. Should such breaches of the law become known to us, we shall remove the relevant content immediately.
6. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties. We have no influence on the content of these websites and cannot therefore assume liability for such external content. The content of the linked pages is in all cases the responsibility of the provider or operator of the websites. At the time the link was established, the linked pages were checked for any infringements of the law. At the time of linking, no illegal content was identifiable. However, permanent supervision of the content of the linked pages without a concrete reason to suspect a violation of the law cannot reasonably be expected. Should violations of the law become known, we shall remove such links immediately.
During the processing of an application procedure the responsible person use and gather personal data of the applicant. Those dates are handled on basis of § 26 Abs. 1 S. 1 BDSG (decision of justification of an employed relation). If both parties don’t enter an employment contract the application documents are getting delated automatically five months after receipt of application as long as there is no justified interest of the responsible person. Reasonable interest could be to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 f) the burden of proof in a process to the general equal treatment act.
8. Data security
We take suitable technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. However, complete protection against all risks is not possible in spite of regular controls.
For encryption, our website uses the industrial standard SSL/ TLS (Secure Sockets Layer). This ensures the confidentiality of your personal data in the Internet. You can see whether the data transmission taking place is encrypted from the closed key or lock symbol in the display of your browser.
We point out that the data transfer in the internet (for example communication per email) can exhibit security gaps. A gapless protection of your data is technical impossible
9. Transfer of data
Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties
- If you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 a) GDPR;
- If their transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 b) GDPR;
- If their transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation in the meaning of Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 c) GDPR;
- If transfer of the data is necessary in the public interest in the meaning of Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 e) GDPR, or
- If transfer of the data is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 f) GDPR for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interest in protection of your data.
10. Categories and consignees
We cooperate with IT service companies which contribute in our instruction on the deployment of the offered service for example hosting this website. They were carefully selected, instructed, bound by our instructions and regularly checked.
To work on your request satisfactory, it is possible that we have to share your personal data to third consignees. Third consignees can be supplier, transport- and logistic partners and trading partners.
11. Duration of storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as they are needed for the purpose for which they are to be processed. Beyond this, we only store data if we are obliged to do so by law, e.g. in order to comply with statutory retention periods.
12. Information on your right to object
Pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, objection to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Article 6 Subparagraph 1 e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests following a weighing up of interests) is possible at any time. In the event of an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed unless we demonstrably have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and liberties of the person concerned or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Please send your objection to the email address email@example.com
13. Information on your right to withdraw your consent
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. This naturally includes declarations of consent given to us before 25 May 2018 (i.e. before the GDPR came into effect). In all cases, consent can only be withdrawn with effect for the future. Withdrawal of consent will not eliminate the legitimacy of processing retroactively.
Please send your notice of withdrawal of consent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement has the status of 20 May 2018. It is the current and valid version of our privacy statement.
However, we wish to point out that it may become necessary to revise this privacy statement from time to time in order to take account of factual or legal changes.
15. Supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority competent for us is:
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
Tel.: +49 431 988-1200
Fax: +49 431 988-1223
17. Data protection officer
If you have questions concerning data privacy, please contact our data protection officer at:
c/o Vater Solution GmbH
CONTACT | GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS | DISCLAIMER | IMPRINT | DATA PROTECTION